January 20, 2011

my horrible pink lemonade addiction.... :(

today, as i was home sick from school i decided to go downstairs into my basement to get my stash of of pink lemonade. knowing that no one was home i drank a whole gallon, which made me feel better for a while but then i started craving more, like i had suddenly had an addictive drug pumped into my veins.
i started crying and hurting, searching for more lemonade but my stash was gone. i had drunken the very last gallon of my precious pink lemonade..
i was running around in circles, not knowing what to do... then i fainted,
i woke up to notice that my parents had returned home... and they had bought groceries.
i  started rummaging through the bags until i found it;
bright pink and sparkling like an angel. pink lemonade.
i poured myself a glass and was instantly cured, my muscles felt better and i could move!! but then the crash came, three hours later. i started going crazy, but i knew i couldn't have any more because then it would be obvious that i was the one who kept making the lemonade disappear...

so now, i am in my room' shivering because i cant have pink lemonade... i think im going to die.....

-EMM

(p.s: i dyed my hair brown :))

1 comment:

doorknob-kabob said...

You didn't actually faint, did you, Strawberry?