February 03, 2011

HISTORY DAYY *tears out eyes*

okay so i have been working on history day for about a week now AND ITS KILLING MY SOUL. Momo, being the over acheiver that she is has already finished :P but I personally have more important things to do like drawing and making up silly excuses for why i dot have my homework in. anyway, back to the subject... i hate working on this, at first it was fine but now i feel like this:


D: but sooner or later i think i will look like this:




SAVE MEEEE

EDIT BY MOMO:
I am most definitely not finished. And that is what I look like too. (The second picture)And I am only an overachiever if you call doing your work on time an overachiever.

UPDATE: Emm finished, I am about 3/4 of the way through. Why?! Please let me just finish...
UPDATE: WE BOTH FINISHED YAYYYYY!!!!! :D

No comments: